IO Magazine is an online publication for impact professionals in the technology industry.
We share the latest news, analysis, and opinions, as well as detailed stories and reports – all with a human centric focus.
1. Honesty and Integrity: We value truth and honesty above all, and we will not report information known to be false or report facts in a misleading way to give a wrong impression;
2. Independence and objectivity: We will not moderate our content under political or corporate duress. Our business model requires we promote the businesses of our clients, in which case the objectivity of the post will be disclosed and open to scrutiny.
3. Diversity and inclusiveness: We value human insights over big data and quantitative analysis. It is important that we value and maintain diversity in our thoughts, views, opinions, research and content.
We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
This is reflected in the individuals we onboard and partner with, as well as the promotion of these values in our content.
4. Fairness: We will maintain impartiality and neutrality in presenting all News items. On the other hand, we provide opinions when presenting our long-format content, particularly the Analysis and Opinion sections.
These allow professionals in the industry to air their point of view, while adhering to our high standards which require addressing multiple viewpoints and opposing arguments.
5. Diligence: We will gather and present relevant facts and data to present a good understanding of the matter in discussion. We will also check our facts for accuracy and make corrections immediately if an inaccuracy is revealed to us.
6. Accountability: We take pride in our work and hold ourselves to the highest standards. If mistakes are made, we will accept responsibility and correct them promptly and publicly.
Not only are we accepting of criticism; we welcome it and are willing to face all consequences resulting from our work.